**This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
Do you have a favorite meal of the day?
I love breakfast
I could eat breakfast type food (eggs (made any way), toast, bacon, pancakes, etc) at any time of day.
I am constantly looking for easy breakfast recipes, but oddly enough this one didn’t come from any cookbook or recipe site. It came from none other then the master of all things delicious…my mom.
Even though I am no comparison to my mom or her cooking I thought I would give it a go!!
How’d it turn out for me?
This is officially one of my favorite breakfasts to make.
This is a great recipe and I highly recommend it to anyone. In fact, I wish I had known about this in college. It would have been a breeze to make and would have filled me up way more than a granola bar before class.
The things I like most are:
- It is super easy to make (literally anyone can do it)
- Pre time and cook time are short (no time to get hangry)
- It only has a few ingredients
- It doesn’t involve anything complicated (smashing bread with a spoon is about as tough as it gets)
- Kid friendly. The little ones can even help make it.
Check out below to see and print the full recipe.
Hope you love it as much as I do!!